MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Challenge

A few friends on facebook posted a link to another 31 day challenge.

 http://womenlivingwell.org/category/homemaking/making-your-home-a-haven-challenge/
This one goes by the week.....each challenge lasts one week. So while we are part way into the first week, I find it interesting that every day this week a candle has been burning on the bar in my kitchen. That is PART of her challenge. But the rest of it is the most important part.....saying a prayer for peace in your home every time you see that candle throughout the day!!

There is not much I desire more than to have a calm, peaceful, loving atmosphere in my home! I want my kids to grow up with good memories of "home" and I want my husband and children to love their life at home NOW!

I think the two 31 day challenges go hand in hand, because part of my motivation for the 31 Days to Clean, is to declutter the house, to make for a less stressful and busy environment. :)

So, off I go......Day 4!! :)


P.S. There is a link in the left column part way down for this Fall Challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment