MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

31 Days Hiatus~

 I am taking a brief break from my 31 Days .....



 Yesterday we did some catch up work on school, I had prison Bible studies to grade and another "secret" project to work on. I also have to clean church yet this week, make food for Pastor Appreciation supper tomorrow night, and get my house ready for guests Saturday night.
 I think I am allowed to take a break, right? :)

 I am still not done going through a stack of "stuff" that got pulled from my big closet, and I really need to wrap that project up!! That will be my goal for today, along with grocery shopping and washing clothes.



I have more updates to do on here, too....some school projects, a trip to South GA, and a field trip to Tallahassee, where the above quilt pics were taken. :)

See ya later~

No comments:

Post a Comment