MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Days to Clean ~Day 9

So all the challenges this week (and the one I was supposed to do on Friday) have to do with the picture below.....

I am not going to follow the day by day exactly, because it just doesn't work well that way. I am organizing the whole thing as I go.


So the picture above is taken from a door in our kitchen. When we moved here, this was part of the apartment on the back of the house, but the man living there didn't have much in it and we needed more storage room (so we thought-no really, we did!!) ;) so they put a wall and a door to the left of the picture that is the new entrance to the apartment. (He does also have an outside entrance!!)
So, to the right is a coat/game closet. I was able to get that all cleaned out and organized (no pic yet) I do think my hubby has a few too many jackets/sweatshirts/coats though, but that will be saved for another day when he is around. 

Straight in is a nice big walk in closet with the below shelves to the left. Filing cabinet and junk to the right.
(Love all the shelving in there!!)


I made a lot of progress but it is an ongoing work. I will show before and after pics later!

THIS, my friends, is only a small part of the trash that came out so far!! I forgot to take a picture of the huge stack of cardboard boxes sitting out for the garbage man in the morning!! :) Maybe if I sneak out early, early, I can do that! 


I feel like I have a long ways to go, and there are things I keep thinking...."I really should save that, I might need it". But, it WILL get done and it WILL feel good!!! :)

We keep loving all the other area's that are organized and I am working hard at keeping them clean on a regular basis! :) It's so worth it!!

If you are also working at organizing, don't give up, keep plugging away little by little!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment