MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 6

Today's challenge was to clean the entry way and the front door.


You can't see it real well, but the floor was pretty dirty, the door was getting brown near the door knob and there were a few small webs in the corner! :P
I debated taking the bench away. It is rarely used for it's intended purpose {a place to sit to take off shoes} for numerous reasons....it is often piled with "stuff" AND flip flops and sandals don't require sitting down to take them off!

It is still there while I ponder it's necessity! :) 


A different angle....
BEFORE:


AFTER:


The next two pictures are really hard to see any difference. I wiped down both doors and the frames and trim, and cleaned the windows on the storm door.


In the meantime our porch dried off a bit :) Then we got more rain! :) I am so thankful for this rain!! But I must say after a few days of dreary cloudy weather, I am ready to see the sun again! I think it will show its face tomorrow!! :)


In other news, today was the final Manners Co-op I helped to teach at the library. *happy sigh* And again, I forgot my camera!! :(

Today we learned about table manners. Both our kids were chosen to role play bad and good manners at the table. They (esp. Danny) enjoyed doing the bad manners. It's not often they are encouraged to burp, gargle their water, slurp their food and reach across others to get what they want!! :P But I was proud of them when they demonstrated good manners. 

Denise Williams did a great job teaching! I was happy for her to be the mouth, while I was the hands and feet! ;) More of my comfort zone!! :)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
I found another cool project online that I would like to try out. I need to get creative so it doesn't cost me $$, but I think I can do it.....stay tuned for more! :)


Oh, and thank you to all those who have commented and encouraged me to stick at this!! I thought about it today....would I be as motivated if I wasn't being accountable to the world my friends?? :) I SHOULD be!!

Happy October 11th evening to you!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment