MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 4

Today's Challenge was to clean the "pantry" in my kitchen.

It may not look much different to you, but it is organized a little better. 

BEFORE:
 I have specific things on each shelf, so I know where to look for what! :)

AFTER:
 That really didn't take all that long so I decided to do a little more. When I worked in the bathrooms yesterday I had to put a thing or two in the medicine cabinet and realized that it, too, needed to be organized. So that was another job for today.

BEFORE:
 Threw out a bottle of medicine, that Motrin on the bottom shelf that was out of date in 2008 and a bottle of wart remover that expired in 1998!! :O Yikes!! 

And I rediscovered the bottle of Unkers salve! :) Love that stuff! 
AFTER:
 The outside of the medicine cabinet after it got a shine! :)
(no before pic here)


I am really enjoying the good feeling I get from organizing and pitching and doing it in bite size bits makes it more enjoyable and not so daunting!

Tomorrow's "challenge" was to list some things on Ebay. I think that is not going to happen. I had some nice clothes left over from the yard sale on Saturday and I wanted to try Ebay to get rid of them. But then a friend who is having yard sale THIS Saturday is letting me have a stand with her! :) So, I will wait and see what I sell.
I really need to buy some Fall/Winter clothes for the kids. Danny's long sleeve shirts from last year are too short in the torso this year....so I'm hoping to sell enough to do a little shopping next weekend.

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment