MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 8

Day 8 ~ Cleaning my desk

A month or two ago, I found a desk on a our county "for sale" page on facebook. I made an offer, the guy accepted and I picked it up! :) I really like it. It is a cabinet type desk that you can close the doors and it takes up less space than the old desk did.

BEFORE:

BEFORE:

It looks so messy from a distance, but I think it was actually pretty organized! ;) Just a few too many things floating on the surface! :P


AFTER:


And then tonight Dan and I tackled our bedroom and got the final stack in front of the bookshelf and an odds and ends box of mine sorted and put away! (He will take care of the top of the bookshelf later)

Our bedroom floor is empty!! :) And we are both happy!! :)


Man, today was a long day. The little tedious sorting is harder than stuff like clothes....my muscles in my back, neck and arms are SO tight.....a massage would feel heavenly right about now! :)
Took 3 Ibuprofen with a large glass of water and called it quits for the day!!


I am going to take a break from my 31 Days again tomorrow. We are Host family on Sunday and tomorrow is the only day I have left to prepare food and finish the rest of the weekly cleaning. 
Saturday we have stuff going on ALL. DAY. LONG!! :) Goat Day, Anniversary Drop-In and something special for the kids in the late afternoon/evening! :)

I'll be back Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment