MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days to Clean ~ Day 5


Today's Challenge~ Organize clothes dresser in bedroom

Dan made this piece of furniture for me....it started out being an armoire. It was supposed to have drawers in the bottom and doors, but since he was too busy to finish it up, we just turned it into a storage unit for our clothes! It is VERY heavy and will most likely stay in this house when we move out!!

BEFORE: (notice the full hamper on the left)

IN THE PROCESS:


AFTER: (notice the empty hamper on the left)
Yes, that was part of my day, too!! :)

After I cleared off the top, you could see the dust that collected around everything. 


Ahhh! That's better!! :)


 I threw out some old clothes that had been worn about as much as possible without them actually falling off!
This pair of PJ pants didn't have much fabric holding the elastic in place anymore. :P And with each wash, it seemed to get worse!! Threw out another pair with a big hole in that I could about fall through! ;) And some night shirts that were more loose threads than fabric! *sigh* 


HELP!!

 I am open for suggestions....I had all our perfume and stuff on a mirrored perfume tray. I'd kind of like to do something different. Here's my space....what do you recommend? Should I leave it as it is? I'd really love to hear from you!! :) Pretty, please??


Tomorrow's challenge was to clean up the stacks of STUFF on the floor in my bedroom, but since that is a big job and since I have to help teach a Manner's Co-op class at the library after lunch, I am going to swap the next two day's challenges. So tomorrow will be cleaning up the entry way!

1 comment:

  1. looks great, Twila! ;) I soo need to join you in this journey!

    ReplyDelete