MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Field Trip~ October 21

Our October field trip was to the Tallahassee Museum of FL History.


We met out in front of the building and took a group pic of the kids~
Back: Dylan P., Kayla P., Tamara H., Anna G., Sarah S., Rachel R., Bethany R., Charley D., Scott P., Jed D., Danny H., Matthew S.
Front: Lydia P, Nikua S, Peter T, Caleb P, Sylas P, Sam G, and Nathan S.


The museum was also having a quilt show that weekend. I enjoyed looking at the variety of quilts and we got to vote for "best of show" for a few different categories. There was some machine stitched and some hand quilted ones. And anywhere from bed quilts to lap quilts to wallhangings.

Here are just a few.....



A close up of some of the machine stitching!



And then on to the main part of the museum....

The kids on the upper deck of a boat...


The older girls went their own way and I met up with them a few times. :)


Bethany!! :)


Danny and Dylan
They went off together, too, so I pretty much explored the museum at my own pace, by myself. Occasionally I'd be in a room with some of the kids or other Mom's. :) (It's not a real large museum)



Lunch time on the lower floor patio~


Garrett and I played on the steps while his mommy was changing his little brothers diaper! :) He's a cutie!!


More posts coming later today.....it's soon time to take both kids to the eye Dr.! :P They BOTH need new glasses! OUCH!!

I'll be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment