MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 3

Today's Challenge - Cleaning out and organizing under the bathroom sinks.

The Master Bath~

BEFORE

AFTER
For some reason the thought never crossed my mind to switch the towel stack and the brown organizer. When all the towels are in there {it's wash day}, the stack was higher than the drain pipe, so I had to work around it.......**lightbulb moment** Gotta love them!! :)


 The Hall Bath~

BEFORE

After
Released the clutter and freed up some space! :) 

I also cleaned out the 2 drawers in each bathroom {no pics} and was so amazed how much stuff I hang onto. Tubes of toothpaste that are almost empty but don't get thrown out when I buy a new one, etc...

I'm loving the feeling!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to do just a little at a time. My windows need cleaning but I don't ever time to do all of them. So I've decided that if I just take the time to do one in a few day they will be clean! Yesterday I washed our bedroom window.

    ReplyDelete