MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 11

Continuing on......
I don't have any pictures for today, but I will tell you that I filled 2 kitchen size garbage bags and am on the 3rd, and also filled a box with trash too!! :O My dear hubby added to the bags with some of his papers!! :)

I just have to brag on my man a little! He just finished another class for school and his final average for that class was 99.6% !! He did SO good.....even with all the stress at church and his job! :) I admire him!! :)

I also hit the grocery store today and am planning what food I am taking along this weekend. We are going to spend a few days with my favorite southern sister!! :) Cannot wait!

Oh, and Friday will be another OFF day for my cleaning....we have a field trip with the homeschool group.

Maybe I can get some pics tomorrow!?? The exterminator is coming in the morning and then I get to have coffee with a dear friend after lunch!! <3 I also need to wash clothes and do some baking! :P So, I think I shall head for bed, so I can have a clear mind tomorrow! :) 

**this felt like a rambly post.....sorry! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment