MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 2

~Day 2~

Today's task was to organize my master bathroom wall cupboard. It was collecting bottles of hairspray that were almost empty, lots of old contact solution and products I had for my hard contacts, which I no longer need since I got soft ones (that I never wear) and was getting very cluttered! :P

BEFORE:


AFTER:

I wish there was another shelf in there {so much wasted space}, but since there isn't I am going to keep my eyes open for some type of insert that has a shelf that I can add in there.

BEFORE:

 AFTER:

I noticed after I took these pictures that the whole cabinet has a sort of crookedness to it! :P I guess that comes with cheap cabinets!! I sure am thankful for it, though!!

I had a friend ask me for my calendar list and I'm happy to share it.....however, keep in mind that it is geared to my house. :) But feel free to use it and fit it to your house! :) I'd love to hear from you if you do join me!! :)

I don't have anything listed for Saturdays or Sundays, so this is not a complete 31 days....I will continue into November. 

October
3~ Clean under beds
4~ Organize bathroom wall cabinet
5~ Clean cabinets under bathroom sink
6~ Organize Long pantry in kitchen
7~ List items on Ebay

10~ Organize clothes dresser in bedroom
11~Clean up and get rid of stacks of stuff in bedroom
12~Clean entry way and front door
13~Organize my desk
14~ Organize coat closet

17~ Organize closet outside kitchen door
18~ Organize shelves in back closet
19~ Organize floor space in back closet
20~ File old bills, etc. Organize filing cabinet
21~Organize sewing cupboard

24~ Organize entertainment center and CD cupboard
25~ Go through kids toys
26~ Organize kitchen Hutch
27~ Organize kids dressers and sort out clothes that don't fit
28~ Wipe down and organize kitchen drawers.

31~Clean microwave, oven and fridge

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Twila! I love seeing places in my house transformed to be more organized. May I give a suggestion? You mentioned that you wish your cabinet had another shelf. One thing I've found helpful for those kind of spots are the small plastic drawers. I have a few that have 3 drawers and they are so nice for organizing small items, and then you can easily set a basket on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is, the cabinet is only 7" deep and that doesn't include the space it takes to shut the door! :P But maybe they do make drawer units that narrow?? I'll have to look into it! :)

    ReplyDelete