MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days to Clean ~Day 10

Continuation.....

So here is the stack of trash that got picked up Monday morning.....lots of empty boxes I was saving for
 who-knows-what??

The gray barrel is full of the kids school books from 1st-3rd grades....I resisted the urge to save any!

And I barely beat the garbage man in taking that stack out from the kitchen!! He was coming in the road as I snapped these pics! :) He probably wondered what that crazy lady was up to!! :D Or maybe it was dark enough he didn't see me!! I can hope, right?? :)


I got a little more done yesterday....just a little pic of some progress...


Still got a long ways to go... 


And this is another project in the works...all my photo's! That is going to require some time. I want to organize them according to year. Then hopefully over the winter that can be a project I can start on!!


I also forgot to post about Week 3 "Making Your Home a Haven"

Here’s week #3′s Challenge: List a few of the spots in your home that make you visually stressed. Now go buy something for that spot – like a basket to put it all in! Work on cleaning up clutter. Throw things away.
While you’re at it – clean up some clutter in your spiritual life. What gets in the way of your peace spiritually?

I am working at clutter so this fit. I am also working at spiritual clutter and it is a painful, growing experience.
I (we) sure could use prayer in this area. Thanks~


No comments:

Post a Comment