MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The A-Z's of Me

A. Age: 34

B. Bed size: Queen ~ anything smaller for 2 people just isn't comfortable! IMO

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning clutter off my kitchen counters

D. Dogs: None for now~
 I really want another black lab.....maybe I need to pray for one! :)


E. Essential start to your day: Put on my glasses.  Spend time with my Father! 

F. Favorite Color: On me-blue; in my house-brown; outside-the changing leaves!! :)

G. Gold or Silver? If I wore jewelry, I think my eyes would be drawn to silver more than gold....

H. Height: 5' 8"

I. Instruments you play: Well, I like to clink around on the piano, but other than that...just my voice!

J. Job title: Which one?? ;)

K. Kids: blessed with 2- a son and a daughter

L. Live: in a small 3 bedroom house in the southern part of the US of A......but someday I'm gonna live in a MANSION!! :)

M. Mother's name: Verna Arlene

N. Nicknames: Tweela

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only for good things....the birth of my 2 children! 


P. Pet peeves: People who pull out in front of you on the road and then putz along like they have all day! Whining!

Q. Quote you love: 
It matters not if the world has heard or approves or understands... the only applause we're meant to seek is that of nail-scarred hands. -b.j.hoff
 
R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 8!! :)

T. Time you wake up: 5:30 ish

U. Underwear? Yes, please!! (That was extremely odd!)

V. Vegetable you hate: Not sure that I hate ANY vegetable.....there are a few I've never tried that sound disgusting, but I can't say I hate them if I never tried them. Oh, are green olives vegetables? They would qualify for this question!

W. What makes you run late? My procrastination!!

X. X-rays you've had: Teeth, abdominal, chest.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Homemade Pizza

Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys!! :) They are too much like humans!!



So what did you learn about me that you didn't know before or that you found interesting? :) Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment