MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Days 15-17

This week has been a lot fuller than last and I just simply did not have time to blog every day.....but I did get my goals done each day~ So here is a brief overview~ :)

Day 15- Wednesday
My job was to clean out the kitchen hutch. The top part wasn't so bad....just take all the dishes out, dust the shelves and clean the glass. Then put everything back.


The bottom half took a long time! :P So much stuff!! I added some of my Tupperware bowls to my yard sale boxes and threw out lots of used tablets and old papers! Much better!! :)



The left half is hubby's school books, etc. I let that alone! :)









 Day 16~Thursday

Today's challenge was to go through the kids dresser drawers and weed out clothes that no longer fit and organize them!!

I don't have any pics of this....but lets say, especially in a certain young man's room, things have improved drastically!! :)







Day 17~ Friday
Today's challenge was to organize my kitchen drawers. This job didn't take too long since I had done some of them a few weeks ago. In fact, a few of the drawers I didn't even touch that day....and I have no BEFORE pics!





 I will try to do better this week with before and after pics.... :)

 This week I get to clean the fridge, microwave and oven, dust ceiling fans, clean out and organize my kitchen CUPBOARDS, and clean out Danny's closet. I will take a break on Friday since we will be going to Tallahassee all day to set up for the GEMS 16th Annual Benefit Auction.

Go check out our facebook page and "Like" it!! :) This will keep you up to date on the events and happenings of the North FL prison ministry!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment