MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 14 (yesterday)

I am having a hard time getting back into the groove after taking some time off!! :P
 Yesterday's challenge was cleaning off my front porch....and I accomplished it...just didn't get pictures.

I'll give you a word picture~ There was an empty box, 3 old towels used to wipe down the remnants of wetness in our pool before we put it away for the year, 2 pair of water shoes that were there to dry out from our last trip to the beach, a couple small sticks and an empty flower pot. We only have one entrance to our house, so this is our "front door" and our "back door".

 I don't know about you, but when I had a real back door, it was usually messier. A convenient place to throw stuff out and take care of it later. If I ever have a back door again, I am going to make a goal of not doing that! :) But since I don't have a back door, I need to make that my goal at my front door!!


November Challenges:


1-Clean Porch
2-Kitchen Hutch
3-Kids clothes Dressers
4-kitchen drawers

7-microwave, stove, fridge
8-dust all ceiling fans
9-kitchen cupboards
10-Danny's closet
11(break- set up for GEMS auction)

14-Tamara's closet
15-wash windows inside and out
16-organize booksehlves in hall
17-master closet
18-laundry closet

21-dust ALL baseboards
22-List leftover Tupperware on Ebay
23-25 finish walk in closet organization

28-put away Fall decor and bring out Christmas
29-Open part of garage
30-Making food for company!! ALL DAY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment