MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, November 7, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 18

Today's challenge was to clean my microwave, stove and refrigerator. It hadn't been real long since I did this so they weren't in too bad of shape....well, the microwave needed help!! 

Before:

After:

And the stove top needed some cleaning and scraping...

 Before:

 After:

I never did get to the fridge. I must add that to my list tomorrow! 

Tomorrow morning the kids and I are going to the second week of the Reptile Education Co-op class. We are taking a friend's two daughters along while she goes to run some errands and then they will come here for lunch and the afternoon. 
My challenge for tomorrow is to clean all 4 ceiling fans in the house....and they need it!! :O 

I'm loving all this work that is getting done, but for some reason I am lacking the motivation like the first few weeks! :P But I shall keep plugging away!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment