MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31 Days to Clean~ Day 19

Today's Challenge~ Clean ceiling fans

When we moved here, we had one ceiling fan...in the living room. Over the last year or so, we added 3 more. I just love having a way of circulating air especially when the house gets hot in the summer time. We put one in the kitchen over the table, one in our bedroom and one in Tamara's bedroom. Someday we would like to put one in Danny's room, too, but it will have to be one of the smallest fans available because of where his light fixture is. We found the others on clearance at Lowes and Walmart, so maybe one day we can find one more. :)

I cannot believe how dusty fans get. I don't know if it was in part due to our old AC unit we had. About 2 months ago we got a new unit installed, and I haven't cleaned the fans since, so I'm wondering if we will see a difference. I guess time will tell.

The kitchen fan....
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Our bedroom fan...
BEFORE:


AFTER:


I didn't get Tamara's fan cleaned yet. We were "kidsitting" yesterday and they were playing in her room. I didn't want to shower them with dust!! :)

I am again taking a break with my 31 days till next Monday and I will pick up where I left off.
The reason....I unexpectedly was able to get tomato's yesterday, so today I am canning salsa and I also have to bake pies and some other things for the GEMS Benefit Auction on Saturday. We are leaving early Friday morning to set up for the auction and will be spending the night in Tallahassee, so everything has to be done by tomorrow night! 

See ya Monday~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment