MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Day

I had a long to-do list today and I didn't accomplish it all. BUT, I did get the most important things done!
Here's a glimpse of my day~

Baked choc mint chip cookies and pumpkin choc chip cookies.


I used a little ice cream scoop to put the dough on the sheets. I didn't like they way they turned out...bigger than normal and more flat. :/


But they still taste Mmm, Mmm good! :) Some of these will be going with my kids to their cousins for the weekend! :)


I also canned 12 more quarts of boiled peanuts. 


Finished product~


When Dan came home from work, he was able to put the new muffler on his Jeep. So thankful that he can do stuff like that and save us repair shop fees!! Also thankful he was safe. I always pray that vehicles stay where they belong when they are up on ramps!


While he was working, I took my new camera outside to see what I could find to take pictures of! :) I know I posted a picture of the rose bush earlier, but I wanted to try the flower setting on my new camera. It works much better than my old one!! MUCH!!


Ugh! I hate these spiny orb weaver spiders. They show up this time of year and make lawn mowing more..... interesting. We have a row of crepe myrtles along the fence between our house and the neighbors shop. These spiders like to make webs between the trees and fence about at the height that your head would hit when on the riding mower!! So, if you are not paying attention, you will run through their webs....shiver!!

Today I took the rake along on the mower and knocked down at least 4 webs!! 
They ARE very unique looking spiders and are not harmful, but they sure look evil!


When I was taking pics of the roses, I noticed this strange orange bug....preying on a fly!


When I got too close, he backed up a bit. I don't know what it is??


Trying out some shots with the leaves and the sun! :)




~My fall flag~ 


Mums on the porch


Tonight Dan is doing his last sleep study. I am praying he gets a good night's sleep, but I know they will probably wake him up more since they'll be adjusting the c-pap machine to fit his needs. (If that's what they think he needs). We haven't heard any response from his first study two nights ago.

Well, I must try to go to sleep. We have a fun filled weekend ahead! :) Catch ya later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment