MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Loud and Pretty :)

(these pics are taken with my old camera....my new one was having the batteries charged) :)

Dan's Jeep had issues! It got a hole in the muffler and I could hear him coming home from a mile away! :)
Last night he finally had time to work on it! It took lots of elbow grease to even get it loose from the underside and then even more to take if off the tail pipe!!



The guys worked and worked some more!


Danny showing how big the hole was!


And then being crazy! :) 
{see my loooooong shadow?}  :)


They finally got the pieces apart, but it was about time to leave for church, so Dan will put the new one on tonight when he gets home. 
He had to take my van today since the Jeep isn't done, which is fine by me. I have wash, baking, canning (more boiled peanuts!!), cleaning, and packing to do! :)

As "Fall" as our leaves are going to get.....


they are falling off and turning brown. All except for the Magnolia Trees!! :)


And my Knock-Out Roses are just blooming away. I love having something that gives color this time of year!!


Y'all have a super day! Dan goes for his last sleep study tonight and then tomorrow is ......
VACATION!! :) Woot!

1 comment:

  1. The muffler story made me smile.Years ago our car muffler had a hole in it and it was LOUD.So loud that the girls were embarrassed and they would duck whenever I got to an intersection or traffic light.Someone might see them and recognize them. :)

    ReplyDelete