MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hobos on a Fall Night

It was another beautiful fall day today, though it got a little warm! I think we had temps in the low 80's. But as the evening came and the sun set, it got cooler.

I know I've said it before, but I love this time of year!! :)


The moon is getting close to being full!


Dan started a fire for our {late} supper.


Waiting for the fire to make some nice HOT coals!


Fixin's for the hobo's....




Dan's before it was cooked....


And Tamara's....


Mine {Ma's} cooking over the coals...


This was my supper! Mmmm!!


And Dan's! We'll be making these again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment