MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dream Come True??

I am SO excited!! Some wonderful people blessed Dan and I with a weekend vacation to the beach.
Ever since we moved here, I had a dream to go parasailing....and now it looks like it just may come true!! :) 




I cannot wait!! We haven't been away by ourselves since August 2009. I think it's time!! :)

***********************************


Last night Dan had his first sleep study done for testing him for sleep apnea. He said it didn't take long to fall asleep, but he felt like he woke up often! I know one thing...I sure missed him! :P He has to go back Thursday night and this time he'll be hooked up to a c-pap machine, if that's what they determine he needs.
I'm just happy that he'll be able to get some relief!

Today we need to return library books and get a few things at the grocery store. I also want to get my kitchen cleaned up. Tomorrow it's wash and baking and just getting everything ready for the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment