MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{ 20 Little Things I Love about Fall}

1. Apple and Cinnamon {whether it is the scent or being made into sauce} 




2. Fall Scented candles


3. Pumpkin cookies


4.Outdoor decor


5. Indoor decor! :)


6. Homemade pumpkin spice latte's.


7. Fall leaves


8. Did I say candles??


9. Goat Day at the Pioneer Settlement.


10. Cleaning up flower beds and getting shrubs trimmed.


11. Campfires and cool nights!


 12. Shoofly Pies


13. Pretty sunsets


12. Soup!!


13. Hiking


14. Watching the farmers harvest cotton.


15. Canning boiled peanuts.


16. My Mr. Happy Harvest scarecrow guy on the front door.


17. Fall specialty coffees.


18. The scent of burning leaves.....probably should have been at the TOP of my list!! :)


19. Open windows that let in the cool crisp air mornings and evenings! 


20. Reeses Pumpkins! :)

I'm linking up with The Inspired Room

There are many more things! One thing that I am especially thankful for is that my Creator loves me and cares about every detail of my life. And on top of that, He blessed me with an awesome husband and two great kids!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment