MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Home School Happenings~ January

In January, RHE leaders, Emily G. and Kay P. started a Chemistry co-op class. Our children are really enjoying it and I also am enjoying learning new things!! :)

This was a fishing game. Each fish had an elements abbreviation on it. Each child had to choose one and guess which element the abbreviation stood for. They got to keep each fish they got right. If they didn't know any, they could peak and then next time guess that one.



Here they were reading a list of the elements. They would jump rope to the saying.




Field Trip to WFSU

In January, our field trip was to the TV station, WFSU in Tallahassee. The first part of the tour was a museum of old radio's, record players, & TV's.

Danny pretending to get his ear blasted! ;)


Beginning the tour....



This is an ancient I-Pod! :) Heehee!!


On the set...


Huckleberry was so cute! All us Mom's were taking pictures and he just kept saying cheeeeeeeeeeeeese! ;) He is adorable!


Showing us how the teleprompter works.


Inside the control room.


Charley running the TV camera...


After the tour, we ate a picnic lunch at a local park. The older boys ate in this big tree. :)


Cute Corbin enjoying his lunch! :)


I have really been slacking in posting on my blog. I am going to try to do a few more posts today. I am feeling kind of under the weather, although right now I feel better than I have all day. 
We are almost done with school, so I think I will try to get in a little nap. Tomorrow, Dan has off. Tamara and I are going to spend the day in Tallahassee doing a little shopping {she has birthday money burning a hole in her pocket!} and then in the evening we are going to a Secret Keeper Girl conference with some friends, so it's going to be a long day! Hoping I feel better till then! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment