MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

My Valentines gift.....A night out!! :)
We decided to do a family "date" this year.

The restaurant of choice was Ruby Tuesday's.

Danny & Tamara


Our little, but blessed family~


Tamara said she matched Duke tonight! :)


The food was SO good! And the drinks....mmmmm!! :)
Dan and I got Peach Splash and Danny had the Berry Fusion. Tamara chose a Root Beer, but after trying our drinks, she wished she had got something different. We shared with her! :)


My love and I <3


We stopped at Wal Mart for a few things while we were in town. There were a bunch of crazies out!! Wow!

Dan bought us some mmm-mmm-good Krispy Kreme's with raspberry filling.
They went just wonderfully with a pot of decaf coffee!


I gave Dan the movie "Courageous" and we gave the kids "Treasure Buddies". 
A good day was had by all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment