MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Pinterest Project

Pinterest.....

...a wonderful place to get idea's for all area's of life!! :) 

......a time waster?



I guess, like anything else, it can be good if used in moderation! 
I have pinned quite a few things and have made quite a few new recipes and loved most all of them!

When I took down my Christmas decor, I wanted to have a new wreath for my front door. Wanted something springy. So, to Pinterest I went!!

I found this website and decided to make something similar. So last Saturday when Dan and I were in Tallahassee, I went in to Hobby Lobby, 40% off coupon by my side, and this is what I bought....

for about $10! :)


Painted the letter H....for Henry!! :)


And this is the final result. Not really liking how the green's clash.
Should I repaint my front door?? Repaint the H?? What color??

Should I just leave the H off??


I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. I personally like the H's green better then the door's green...I'd repaint the door.

    Of course, it WOULD be easier to just repaint the H....:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it just the way it is! it's cute!

    ReplyDelete