MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Icy Beauty

The last few mornings have been REALLY cold for FL! Last night was the coldest, registering 17 as the low! 
Danny set up the sprinkler last night so they could enjoy some ice one more time this winter. I love the beauty of the ice, especially as the sun comes up and shines on it.

This morning I was too wimpy to go out to take pics, but Danny was more than willing! :) So these are thanks to him! :)

Ice on the Magnolia tree~


Ice on the crepe myrtle~


And ice on my rose bush~


It took till after lunch for it all to melt. Today was not a real warm day! But it sounds like tomorrow will be back in the 70's! :) That's what I like.

I think my blood has definitely thinned out since we moved here. I used to love cold weather, but anymore, once I get cold it takes me so long to warm up!! :P I'm ready for spring! I just hope this cold snap doesn't' do harm to all the trees that are already getting leaves! I also have some phlox blooming in my flower bed. I hope they don't suffer....they add some fuchsia beauty to our brown front yard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment