MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11 ~ Hero

This picture is 12 years old...it is one of my favorite pictures!!

I KNOW my son looks up to his Dad as his hero! It started way back then! :)


I also thought about other hero's especially on this date....the 11th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.
I will never forget hearing the news, hooking up our "bunny ear" antennae and watching the day unfold! 
I remember wondering what the future held for my 2 year old son and 8 month old daughter....
I remember watching those brave men (& women) who went back into the towers to look for survivors.
I remember how kind people were to each other in public in the weeks following. It was a bond that had never been felt before. We were going to survive....together!

God, please bless our nation.....help us turn back to YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment