MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Wednesday, Sept. 26 was my 35th birthday! I am really enjoying my 30's, but it's kind of scary that 40 doesn't seem that old anymore! I used to think 40 year olds were getting to the end of their life! Heehee! Now, that's just "middle age"!! :)

My birthday was pretty much like any other day...we did school and I did wash! In fact, the kids didn't even remember that it was my birthday till late afternoon when they found out we were going out for supper!
Dan called on his way home from work and asked what I was making for supper. I told him I was heating up leftovers from the night before. He said, "well, don't! I'm taking you out to eat."
So, to El Jalisco's we went. And it was SO good!! 
We have been limiting our eating out, so this was a huge treat!! :)

Don't that make you hungry? :)


Thanks for the treat, love!! 


We walked over to the little park next door to try to get a few pictures. They didn't turn out real great. I am still learning the settings on my new camera. :) But here we are! 


And one of all of us! :)


 I looked back in my photo files and found a picture of our family a year ago this same week. (and found it a little disturbing that I was wearing the exact same outfit!
This was taken at Nate and Allison Landis' wedding.

It's fun to see how much our children grew!! :)


So it was a good day....I felt a little spoiled since I didn't have to cook supper and I also enjoyed some phone calls from siblings and one far away friend in Colorado!! I also was blessed with many notes on facebook! :) So here's to another year!!

Praying for good health and wisdom to keep teaching my children and more love to give to my husband!! :) 
I am blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, what do you know, we are VERY close in age. That very same number showed up here just 10 days earlier. Since it was Sunday I didn't get the luxury of dinner out, maybe we'll make up for it later. And for the record, we still have a long way to go to 40! :)

    ReplyDelete