MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Outside My Window...
it looks calm and sunny. The grass needs mowing again! :P

I am thinking...
that my house needs another "31 Days to Clean" like I did last October!
I am thankful for...
answered prayers to some needs for Dan getting sleep apnea testing done.

From the learning rooms...
Tamara is reading some pages in science, Danny is writing a notebook page on the Mayflower Compact

From the kitchen...
Canning boiled peanuts...have dishes that need to be washed!
I am wearing...
denim skirt and red T.

I am creating...
nothing right now. Need to do more sewing!

I am going...
to join the "Case of the Runs" runners again tonight after being gone 2 weeks.

I am reading...
some of my favorite blogs

On my mind...
filling out job applications and wondering what the results will be?

Around the house...
Have my first "fall" candle burning, smelling boiled peanuts and hearing "Held" by Natalie Grant

One of my favorite things...
Fall is COMING!! Cooler temps in the morning make me happy!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Running tonight, small group tomorrow night and hopefully a relaxing Sat. and Sunday for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment