MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photo Challenge, Sept. 1 and 2

My first photo's for the September challenge.....

 September 1 ~ You, Now

And this is literally me, now! My hair looks a frizz after a day at Torreya State Park enjoying a picnic with our church family! (pics from that coming later)


September 2 ~ Father

Since my dad doesn't live near me, I chose pictures of my kids "father"! These are fresh off the press! :)


 Daniel Jr. (13) and Daniel Sr.

And with our family, there always has to be a crazy pic, too. I think this one beats all with that face Dan is making!! :)



Dad and Tamara (11) 
She just got done swimming and took her hair down to let it dry....and curl/frizz! :)


And a crazy one~ :) I love my family. They have an awesome Father! (although we use the term Dad) :)


And that's that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment