MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day to my husband and the Dad to our kids!! :) 
We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

2012


2011


I love comparing pictures, to see how much our kids are growing. And growing they are!! :)

Today was just a relaxing day.....some napped, some swam, some watched the race. :)

I am missing my family. Every year on Father's Day weekend the whole family goes to the cabin. We haven't been there since 2006! I hope next year we can make it work to go to PA over that time! 
Am so thankful for my Dad and being raised in a Christian home!!



No comments:

Post a Comment