MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

~Yesterday~

I looked out our bedroom window yesterday morning as I was enjoying the cool breeze wafting in the window :) and thought how neat the clouds were....then as the sun came up, I again took notice how neat the sky was, so I took another picture.
Then later Danny was outside and when he came in he said Mom, look out at the clouds (the 3rd picture). They were so wispy.
So, I decided to keep taking pictures of the changing clouds throughout the day....and this is what our day looked like......

At 6:30 AM

At 8 AM
At 11 AM
At 2 PM
At 5 PM
At 6 PM
And then Dan took these two later in the evening after the kids and I left for church, so they were sometime after 6:30 PM, but before 7:30.


We had such a beautiful, cooler day! Makes me look forward to Fall and all the festivities that go along with it! There are a few events that the kids and I are looking forward to that come every Fall! :)

Happy Day to you!!

1 comment: