MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last night when I got back from my evening walk, I saw the kids out by the garage shooting target! :) They are both doing pretty good!

I took the time to check out what's growing around the house......we have some huge tomato plants beside the house that are hanging full of tomatoes. Now we just need to wait for them to turn red!! :)

This is the garden we share with our neighbors, the Bontragers. Most of it is theirs....

These 4 rows are ours....two rows of lima's and two of zipper peas! :) I hope to maybe do a little more in the fall!

Their corn is soon ready to pick! It's got some nice ears on already!

I didn't know if I was going to plant any flowers this year, but then I found these hanging pots at Walmart for $4, so I bought 2. This one and one of pink petunia's.

A mix of petunia's and verbena.

These petunia's came up on their own free will. I had a pot of petunia's on the porch above that area last year, so I don't know how these came up....and how they survived the winter?? :O But I don't mind!! :)

Today the kids and I worked around the house. We cleaned both bathrooms, their bedrooms and the hall and I did all the wash. I was hoping to get the living room done tonight yet, but that didn't happen. I think I will try to get up early tomorrow and do that and the kitchen, then we have to go clean church!
We plan to go to a play tomorrow night, so that will be motivation to get the work done. Then maybe Saturday we can relax!?? Oh, sometime I need to finish up the mowing. Shouldn't take long, but I didn't quite get done before it got dark tonight!

While I was working today my mind was going. I have so many questions! I think the older I get, the more I read my Bible and the more I hear other's life experiences, the more questions I have. Things I never really thought of before. I wish I was better at putting stuff down on paper so I could share some of it with you. But that is not me. In fact, I don't know how many times I stopped cleaning today to write down some thoughts so I wouldn't forget them!! :P
**I think I need to take some pills for Memory Loss! Maybe I have some kind of disorder!?? Sometimes I really wonder!! **

Well, it's time to get everyone to bed!
Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment