MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
our "new-for-us" pool is sparkling and inviting me. It is very warm today, in the mid 80's (feels close to 90)

I am thinking...
a nap would feel good....maybe that's because I took a Tylenol PM, instead of a regular Tylenol a few minutes ago. An unexpected tooth extraction has caused me some pain! uh-huh!! :P

I am thankful for...
a house that is standing, AC on this hot day and food in my fridge.

From the learning rooms...
Math and Writing are all that got done today...

From the kitchen...
Making chickenetti casserole for supper.

I am wearing...
my most comfy jean skirt and a new for me green top.

I am creating...
nothing at the moment....

I am going...
to our homeschool Parent Planning Meeting tonight at El Jalisco's

I am reading...
Real Medicine, Real Health by Dr. Arden Andersen and the latest Homeschool Magazine! :)

On my mind...
I have a lot of decluttering to do this week before my friend Emily's yard sale.

Around the house...
a new top for our fish tank came in the mail....so it sits waiting for the man of the house to come home and put it together!! :)

One of my favorite things...
hearing my kids laugh and play together. Love their imaginations!! :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
mid-week church service, pick up my new glasses, yard sale and more school work down!!

1 comment:

  1. hearing our children laugh truly is a wonderful thing. Just wondered over from Simple Woman's Daybook. You have a nice place here!

    ReplyDelete