MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
birds are singing and a cool breeze is blowing! I'm loving it

I am thinking...
that after tonight I can breathe easy the rest of the week. We've been going, going, going!!

I am thankful for...
the privilege to teach my kids at home and give them one on one education!!.

From the learning rooms...
The kids are ready to give presentations at the Homeschool Program tonight! :) We still have a few days worth of book work to do! :P

From the kitchen...
Made cupcakes for tonight....no supper for us.

I am wearing...
my most comfy jean skirt and a green shirt

I am creating...
a blank....pretty good at that! :P

I am going...
to enjoy this cool weather while it's here!

I am reading...
Nothing this week....but I got a stack of books waiting on me!

On my mind...
making sure we have everything together for our "End of the Year" celebration with the homeschool group tonight!

Around the house...
things look a little better than they did Monday morning, but this whole house needs a CLEANING!!!

One of my favorite things...
cool temps, freshly canned beans, a weed free garden

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
mid-week church service, clean church, go to a play put on by friends, clean my house and take some time to relax and maybe swim if it warms up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment