MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Project 365 Update for January

So I'm not doing well at posting my daily pics for Project 365! :P Not doing well at blogging P.E.R.I.O.D!
I'll see what I can do about that! :)

January 21
I had 4 trips to the dentist in 2 weeks time! I went for a cleaning and discovered I had 4 cavities (3 were just small, but still!)! :( The last visit, I jokingly asked my dentist if I get a discount for making so many visits in such a short time. When I went to pay they told me there was no charge!! :O I couldn't believe it!! I was so blessed!





January 22
Nothing ordinary about this day/night...just a normal day at home! Danny was watching a hunting video (one of his favorite past times), Tamara was enjoying a cup of coffee while reading a library book. And Dan was doing computer work for his job since he still doesn't have a computer AT work! :P





January 23
The Wissman family came to sing at our church! They are so talented!!





January 24
Our homeschool group took a field trip the Science and Discovery Center of Northwest Florida. Some of the kids did a workshop on fish dissection. After they were done, they did Japanese fish prints, known as gyotaku. They actually painted one side of the fish and then pressed paper over it to make a fish print. Very unique and cool! :) Kelly, center front, was a super teacher and very knowledgeable!



January 25
Dan and I celebrated 19 years since our first date....also at Pizza Hut! :) Just a different town in a different state! :)



January 26
A group of us ladies who went in to Gadsden Correctional Facility to participate in the Sunday evening service. 



January 27
The leaves on our crab apple tree are just NOW turning a brilliant red!! :) Craziness! This same tree gets very pretty white flowers in the spring....not too far off! :)



January 28
Tamara spotted a llama on our kitchen ceiling! Sadly, we have been having more trouble with a leaky roof (just in a different spot) and it left this mark! :) 

Side Note: If you know of a youth or church group that would like to sponsor a service project, this ministry house could use some work! Like repairing roof leaks and putting in new windows! I'm sure GEMS would be forever grateful, as would our family and the gentleman who lives in the apartment on the side of our house....and those who live in this house in the years to come! We have black mold growing on our windows and sills and I'm sure it's not healthy! :P Probably need the ducts cleaned out too!


January 29
A day that will be long remembered in the history of North Florida!!
We got sleet and freezing rain and maybe a few stray snow flakes, but it also shut down over 200 miles of interstate in the FL panhandle and many, many other roads and bridges!! I plan to do a post on this with more pictures! :)



January 30
Joann Nissley and I audited the church financial records in preparation for our church's annual business meeting that evening. :) All was well, and I couldn't ask to work with a sweeter lady!! :) Alma Nissley does a superb job of keeping the books for our church....very orderly!



January 31
I taught Tamara how to make home made bread! It turned out delicious! :) She said it was rewarding to eat her hard work! :) :) :)


I am going to try to post my February pictures and maybe do a few more in depth posts of some of the events of the past month! :) Thanks for reading along....

No comments:

Post a Comment