MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project 365- January 20

My photo of the day~



Thanks to our neighbor Jonas, for firewood. He had wood over at their house that the guys went and picked up, brought home and split and stacked it. (Only the front stack, the one Danny is standing at, was from yesterday)

In the process Dan broke the handle of his splitting maul! :P He was bummed, because it made the job much easier!


Since Dan and Roy both started new jobs and are both working for the state, they had off work for MLK Day. We decided to get together and have mountain pies for supper! The Pickron's had never had them before, so we introduced them to something new! :)

Mmm....Kay made a cream cheese spread for the dessert ones. I had the spread, blackberry pie filling, coconut and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.....and was that ever good!!! :)

After supper, when the fire had died down and it was getting almost too cold to sit outside, they threw their Christmas tree in the fire! Wow! I don't know if I ever want a live Christmas tree! That thing went up in flames SO quickly. I can't imagine that happening inside a house! :O Wish I had my camera for that! :)

Today it's back to school.....wash day....and later another dentist visit followed by a GEMS board meeting tonight! :) Busy day, busy week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment