MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Project 365: January 19

This year I am going to try to take a photo every day and post it on Facebook (Project 365). It's going to be a challenge, I think, but I am at least going to try.

Today, a facebook friend posted this link:
http://www.maryannemorganblog.com/365-project-2014/365-2014-day-15-shine/

This lady is blogging along with her picture each day! I thought Wow, that's a lot of work!! But then I remembered my blog sitting here neglected. While I am not even going to try to compare with her beautiful posts, I AM going to try to also post my photo's here each day and maybe write a little with them. Sometimes when I post one on facebook, I want to write more with it, but yet I think I should keep it simple, so I don't.

So we'll see how this goes. I may or may not go back and add pictures from the first 18 days of the month, but I WILL start with yesterday's photo.


This was the sunset last night! It got even more beautiful as the evening wore on, but I was too cold to stay outside longer!


I don't know if it's my age or the amount of time I've lived in Florida, but I seem to stay cold all winter long, even on days that get up to 60! That being said, I would still much rather live in Winter than Summer, any day!
I am trying to enjoy each cold wintry day this year, because I am not at all excited about the hot summer months that will be here before I know it! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment