MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Friday, July 27, 2012

PA Trip- Day 3-Saturday

Saturday morning Mom, Chris and I went shopping while Dad took the boys to Cabela's. :) 
 We went to Goods Store and Martin's Fabric Barn.....oh. my. word!! I could have spent so much time in there, looking and dreaming!! Beautiful, beautiful country decor......just my style!

Back at the house....
A picture of my Dad when he was a little boy! :)


Where Tamara and I slept 


The view out the one bedroom window....


The boys were outside shooting Grandpa's bow, so I went to join them. I haven't shot a bow in years! 


This was my first 5 arrows....not too bad!?? They say grouping them closely is more important than hitting the center of the target....


Dad was mowing while we were shooting.


Cody takes a turn....


And Danny....


A picture of the house from the south....the upstairs window on the right is where I slept. :)


Saturday evening we went to John & Lisa's for supper and to pick up Tamara. 
John grilled burgers and hot dogs.


Another yummy supper, complete with one of my favorite desserts.....Creme de Menthe bars!!


Damian is quite the artist!! I was amazed at the little details he added to the semi!!


Ethan and Deb also came by to visit.

 We played a lot of Hangball!! :) Chris and Dad ~



John and Mom chatting from the sidelines :)


Danny and Deb


Danny hooked one of the OUTSIDE!! He couldn't have done that if he had tried!!
Later, Cody did the same thing! :)


The sky was so blue after a few days of rain!


Typical Dad.....we used to laugh at him when I was younger.....especially when he and Mom would sit on the porch after supper....all we could see was him making motions as he talked! We couldn't hear him because the door was closed between the kitchen and the porch. :) Good memories!


One of the many faces of Damian! :D


Inside, Whitney and Tamara were playing with their huge stash of paper dolls! :) 


One more post should complete the trip!! :) But, it may wait till tomorrow.....it's soon bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment