MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cancun.....

Okay, so the title might be a little misleading. It would be really fun to be blogging about a trip to Cancun!! ;)

But, instead, it was a trip to Cancun's Mexican Grill! :)
With Friends!!


Our friends, Eric & Yolie Miller wanted to take us out to eat to celebrate Dan's graduation. We were finally able to make our schedules mesh last night. :)



We hadn't been to Cancun's since January 2007, when Conrad & Chris Riehl came to FL to visit!! This is a pic from that visit! :) We made some good memories and I learned how to say Solo para los Nino's!! :) I think! ;)

(Wow, Eric, you can see the results of your hard work!!)
This is a pic from 2007~


 After supper, we went back to Eric's house for coffee and blueberry muffins....
We enjoyed sitting on the front porch and watching the sky take on a beautiful glow as the sun set.



Am so thankful for friends!!  

Life is hard and a little confusing right now....a lot of things on my mind...trying to be content (a big one!!), trying to do my best as a wife, mom and homeschool mom. Wishing for more....wishing for some changes. But only God knows our future at this point. I think He is pruning me, but it's so hard! :P
I want our family to be in His will!

Goodnight~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment