MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Miracle Gro in His Shoes??

I noticed today that there is a bigger gap between Danny and Tamara's height. They were really close just a month ago.....so we brought out the measuring tape and made new marks on their bedroom doors!

Danny has grown 1/2" since the 13th of this month!!!! :O That was only 17 days ago!!

He grew 1 1/4" since March and Tamara grew 3/4" since March!!

I knew something was happening! :) Danny is quite excited about the fact that he will be caught up to me in height in just 6 more inches!! I wonder how tall he will be till his 13th birthday, which is 4 months away yet.

How tall were your kids or siblings at 13?

3 comments:

  1. I think Dylan has grown, too. Maybe I will break out the marker as well and see:-) He keeps sizing me up to see if he has caught up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is 13, we measured him a few days ago - he is 5 feet tall and very excited that he just has a little more than an inch to go until he will be as tall as Mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny is now 5' 2"......I know they say that they will double whatever they are when they are 2....if that's the case, he would be 6' 2"!
    He HOPES!! :)

    ReplyDelete