MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Our Blessing-to-Be!!







Yup, after trying for #3 for 11 years, it has finally happened! :)

I have to share a short story....

After Tamara was born, I prayed that God would not let me get pregnant again till I lost some weight. I had gained 40 lbs. with Danny, and didn't lose very much till I got pregnant with Tamara. I only gained 12-17 lbs. with her. But I was a whopping 275 lbs.!! I knew that living like that just wasn't healthy and I was afraid another pregnancy could put me over 300!

So, out of fear, and a lack of self-discipline, I figured I'd better pray! Well, be careful what you pray for! God heard and answered that prayer. Since we moved to FL, I have lost over 50 lbs., 18 of them just since Feb. So I really shouldn't have been surprised right?

I don't doubt for a moment that God knew what He was doing, whether or not I had prayed that prayer!
It's been a journey of learning and growing and resting in Him in so many area's of our lives!!

So, we are Super excited about the next 7 months.....and the years to come! Our life is going to change drastically, going from two teenagers to adding a newborn to the family. :)

Pray for us, mostly that this can be a successful pregnancy. Although I have never miscarried, because of my PCOS I have a higher risk of that. But God is able.....no matter the outcome! :) We are trusting Him!



3 comments:

  1. I was so thrilled to see your photos on FB! Amazing! I'll pray that this baby will stay tucked in there safe and sound until it's time to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! This will change your life, but in a good way! Blessings to you and prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a fun surprise! :) Praying everything continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete