MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Summer Day

This morning the kids and I and Danny's friend Dylan went to do some string trimming and raking for a sweet friend. We started early so it wouldn't get so hot. Even though I was mostly working in the shade, after only 2 hours, I was soaked!! :P But it was fun! Work is always more enjoyable with friends!! :)

Danny goes on string trimming, oblivious to the danger behind him! :)


Tamara helped me and my friends daughter, Bethany, rake the back yard. There wasn't much grass, just lots and lots of leaves and sticks! We made piles, then raked them onto a tarp and then worked together to carry the heavy tarp-loads to the woods. 


On the way to take Dylan home, we came up behind a vehicle that was transporting a deer family, I believe! ;) Not sure how they all fit since it was a small SUV! :)


Then after coming home and getting freshened up, we went to our RHE (Riverbend Home Educator's) board meeting. It's always a fun time. I have the best home school mom's to work with!! They have been such a huge source of encouragement to me! I treasure these times. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment