MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Day Through the "Eye"Pod

Today was, simply put, GORGEOUS!! I started my day doing wash and not much else since the house was already cleaned! :)

Dan is training to run a half marathon in March, so the past few Saturday's, he takes Danny to the park where a bunch of his friends play soccer, and Dan gets in his Saturday run on the paved Greenway trail, while they are playing. Today he asked if Tamara and I would like to go along and take advantage of this beautiful day. :) So we did!
Her and I walked a little over 2 miles, while he did his 5 mile run. (He and I walked another mile after he got done with his run, too) This was the first time he ran more than 4 miles and he did those 5 miles in 53 minutes!! That's pretty good if you ask me!

**I had my Ipod with me today, hence the name of this post! All today's pics came from there, so excuse the poor quality**

My walking partner.... <3 It was so funny! I could tell when a fast song came on her player, because she would all of a sudden be out-walking me! :)


The trail....


Pretty flowers along the trail.


I was really surprised how many people were out running, biking and walking!! It's good to see people in our town out and active!! :)

Got back to the soccer game and watched them play awhile...
(Danny is in the white shirt and shorts on the left)


(and here, he's the second "white" person from the right.)


Late afternoon I went outside to enjoy the cool breeze and lovely, mosquito-less weather....
The sky was so unique and "fluffy".


And only a few minutes later, it changed to this!!! Wow!!


I enjoyed sitting in the new chair that the guys just finished for me. :)
This is hopefully a project for Danny to work at this summer...building more of these chairs to sell! :) 



So, that was our day...in a nutshell! :)
Hope yours was beautiful too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment