MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Forgiveness

This song has been going through my head a lot this week. I keep struggling with an issue with another person in my life. I want victory and pray for it every time negative thoughts come to my mind about the situation! 


The past week I have struggled so much, then....

Last night the Wissman Family sang at church and Loren talked about the parable in Matthew 18 of the servant who was forgiven a ginormous amount of debt but then he turned around and threw HIS servant in prison for the small amount the servant owed him. The first servant was handed over to the tormentors!

That hit home yet again.....I have been forgiven SO much and yet I hold a grudge over something so small. All it does is torments my mind and makes me worse for the wear! The other person probably sleeps soundly in their bed every night, while I struggle on.

All I have to do is forgive!
 I know I will have victory over this issue soon, with God's help. :)

Don't let forgiveness wait! You are the one who suffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment