MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Our December so Far~

It's been a busy month so far!!

We had a few cold nights last week and one night Dan left the soaker hose on around some of our trees and bushes and the next morning the grass was covered in ice! :) 


Last Wed. afternoon, Trulan & Darlene M. and family and Cleason M. arrived at our house for the weekend.
They (Good News) came to sing in the prisons during the North FL Prison Crusade.
Mark & Cheryl were staying at a motel, so we didn't see as much of them.

My job was to babysit Trulan's 5 children while they went into the prison's each day and make food for everyone! :) It was different having 7 children instead of 2, but we had lots of fun and the children made good memories!

The days were nice and warm, so the children played outside quite a bit~


And this little guy.....what a cutie!! :) He stole my heart. He smiles and laughs so easily!


Laurie liked to be near me....she would talk to her brother a lot and always made him smile. <3
I heard "I'm thiwsty" from her a lot! She drank lots of water!! :)


Mitchell loved when I'd throw the diaper over his head and then pull it off and say Peekaboo! :)


Sleeping soundly!


Friday night after their program in the prison, all of Good News and Mr. Don Stoll ate supper here. I made homemade pizza, a birthday request from Danny.


Saturday was actually his birthday, so after a late brunch of Baked Oatmeal with Apples, he got to open his gifts. Cannot believe he is 13 already! I am really enjoying this stage of his life and seeing him grow in his walk with God!! :)
He received so many blessings from important men in his life this weekend and it meant a lot to him! I think this is a birthday he will never forget!!



We gave him a K'nex Rollercoaster and a Tenth Ave. North CD as well as some money towards getting a gun. He wants to go deer hunting....probably next year, but we'll get the gun awhile and have him practice till then! :)


The girls spent a LOT of time in Tamara's room and it was such a mess, but they faithfully cleaned it up every night!


Danny got the whole roller coaster together by bedtime Saturday night!! :) 


Callie was a very good helper! She would hold Mitchell and entertain him when he was fussy and I had work to do. She is going to be a strong girl!! :) He's a chunk even for me to hold! 


Dan was thrilled to be able to sing with Good News Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning! It blessed him SO much! The encouragement he received this weekend came at the perfect time!! I know it was from God!


Saturday night we all went to the Christmas parade in Blountstown.

The Christmas bus~


Redneck much??


From there, we went to the Pioneer Settlement to help carole with our church on the porch of the Yon House.
Darlene and some of her children....looks like Laurie fell asleep! :)



Uh-Oh....what'd he do now? ;)


Emily, Callie, Tamara and Danny


Everyone left Sunday morning after their early service in the prison.
We really enjoy visits from friends from "home"!!

Now in just 19 days, my brother Darrin and his family are coming for a few days! :) They'll be here over Christmas Day!! :) :) :) This will be the first time they come visit us in FL, so I am super excited to show them around this area! Hopefully it'll be warm enough to take a pleasant trip to the beach :)

Today was catch up day....on sleep and wash! :) And we started week 4 of C25K! Whew!! :P I can do this....I think I can, I think I can!

This weekend we have some fun things coming up....hopefully I'll get pics for another update then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment