MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Losing it....

....but it's all good!! :)

Before: (12-07)
Before: (12-07)


After: (10-08)


Just thought I'd update on my weight loss journey. I have currently lost 30 pounds and am aiming for 35 by next Thursday. :) It was a realistic goal, but I have cheated too much over the weekend, so now I am behind, but I am determined to keep at it. I don't know if you can see the difference, but I sure feel it. :)

5 comments:

  1. hey, way to go! i've been on a diet (wink, wink), but i hear enough about them to know that they take some will power! keep it up!

    btw, what's gonna happen to your xanga site now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps, i forgot to proof read my comment.. i ment 2 say that i've "never" been on a diet... sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can see a difference! You look great! :)
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,Twila! Mom and I can sure tell a difference!**Cheers!!** ;-)
    Totally different note...Are ya'll going to Amanda's wedding this Saturday? Just curius...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RYC: oops! My bad... Sonya said that Amanda's wedding was on Saturday, and I thought she meant the next Saturday when instead she meant the Saturday before. :-P

    ReplyDelete