MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Project 365 - 2/23-3/1

February 23

I had no picture for this day! :P It was a Sunday! The kids and I went to church in the morning, while Dan preached in the prison. Took an afternoon nap, then went with my neighbor, Emma, to participate in a service at the women's prison. One lady shared a poem she wrote about her life. It was full of heartache and sadness, but ended with God's grace carrying her through! It made me even more grateful for being placed in the family/community I grew up in! But my heart aches for those still living in horrible situations like that! :(

February 24

Our Crab Apple trees are really shooting out leaves!! Loving these signs of spring! :)


February 25

Dan & I attended a banquet for A Women's Pregnancy Center in Marianna, FL


February 26

A tablet I see on my desk each day! I am so thankful Danny understands Algebra I so far, because I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help! :P This looks like Greek to me! :( I probably should be taking it with him!!


February 27

We had Life Group at our house....this was only one side of our small living room. There were 8 people that you can't see (plus all the little kids in Tamara's bedroom)! Can we say "cozy"? :)


February 28

Took a trip to Colquitt, GA, Dan's birthplace, to pick up a birth certificate for him! Seems he only had a "Birth Record" from the hospital! :P We took a little time and drove around to see places he remembered from his first 8 years of life! :) And we found a cute little cafe where we got drinks for the trip home! :)


March 1

Seven kids from Riverbend Home Educator's were inducted in as Jr. Board members for the Panhandle Pioneer Settlement.
Front, l-r: Danny, Zebidiah Hunter, Ashley Hunter, Evan Hunter, Dylan Pickron and Kayla Pickron. Rachel Smith was missing due to chicken pox! :(
 Also pictured is the Main Board member and volunteers.

We got a tour of the grounds by Willard Smith (back row, second from left), who is the founder of the PPS! I'm excited for our family to get involved in this community project!




No comments:

Post a Comment