MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Goodwill Shopping

Last Monday, three of us home school Mom's planned a very last minute trip to Tallahassee. Kay had to take her daughter to Tally for a Dr. appointment and asked Emily & I to join her for some Goodwill shopping. Tamara and I rode with Emily and her kids. (Danny stayed with his friend Dylan and they did some more work in Dylan's dad's store)

We were thrilled to find most of the Goodwill's had their books 33% off and then of course after lunch, clothes are 50% off!! :) We bought close to 20 books (13 of those were Tamara's) and I was thrilled to find sheets for Danny's bed as well as a few shirts for all of us.
But even if I hadn't found anything, the time spent with friends was well worth it!! I am so thankful for Emily and Kay. I met them my first year living here, which was also my first year home schooling and the first year of our home school group!! They have been my support and became good friends in the process! :) (Maybe it also helps that we three have been on the RHE Board for the past few years, them longer than me)

Lunch at Chick Fil A
Emily G., myself and Kay P.


Julya P. <3


Sarah Beth G. <3


And the big kids that went along....Tamara, Kayla P., Sam G. and Anna G.


~Fun day~

No comments:

Post a Comment