MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Emptying My Camera Card

So I am getting my camera ready for the weekend. Here are a few pics that were on it....
Just random stuff from our lives in the past week! :)

The check engine light came on it our van about 2 years ago when we were going up a mountain on a trip to PA. Last August when we were in PA, Dan took the van to our trusted mechanic we had up there and he hooked it up to a computer and it showed like our one oxygen sensor was bad. {I never knew vans had oxygen sensors} He said we can run on one, but if the second one gives out we might not be in too good of shape! He said it would cost around $200, I think, to get them replaced. Well, a few weeks ago Dan stopped at the Auto Zone and ordered the parts. They came and were laying around here for over a week. I finally decided that the next day I was going to call around and see who would replace them for us and see how much it would cost.
Well, that night Dan came home from work and said he is going to replace the sensors that evening. I didn't know that he had been doing some research to see if it was possible for him to do it himself.....
So, that night, he and Danny took the old ones out and put the new in!! :)


No check engine light anymore!! :)


Our trampoline net ripped and we took it down last summer, but the poles were still up. Danny took them all off one day and made some "bling" with the hardware! :) 


Blooming phlox in my front flowerbed! :)


This isn't a real good pic, but our row of plants out front is doing pretty well. We have 3 azaleas {only one bloomed this spring }, 2 knock out rose bushes {with lots of buds}, 2 new crabapple trees that survived the winter and have beautiful leaves, 3 magnolia trees and a large flowering plant that came up on its own! :)


This is the Crabapple tree we planted two years ago in the side yard. It is growing so well. Hope the two out front do so well. We'll soon have a nice privacy "fence" and dust blocker if they do this well!! :)


Made cinnamon rolls last week to take to our small group Bible study. They didn't last long!! :)


Sharing the icing beaters~


 Danny had a little bike accident Friday evening. :( He came in the house calling me to help him, but heard the water running in my bathroom and figured I was taking a shower {I was just washing my hair}. I heard lots of bumping around in the hall bath, so I went to see what was up. Danny was trying to clean up his wound himself. He had the peroxide out and was cleaning it. I asked if I should help him and he said, "yeh....and my vision is getting blurry". I hurried him to the sofa and had him lie down. We cleaned it up and it's looking much better this week! :)
That is a job I do not love! :P


Looking forward to spending the weekend at the Greenville Homeschool Convention with 2 car loads of friends!! :) The trip up and back might be interesting with 2 pregnant ladies!! :) :) :)
I'm sure it will be lots of fun!!

Just hoping everyone else here stays healthy. Dan told me last night he felt achey like he is getting the flu. By this morning he had fever, but he went to work anyway. I expect to see him home early today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment